How to check Betanoshops.ng policies?
What is the minimum age for betting on Betanoshops.ng?
The minimum permissible age is 18, and this is enforced on all our retail shops.
Can I change my username?
Unfortunately no. For security reasons, the username that you have already chosen during the registration process cannot be changed.
Can I share my username with anyone?
Unfortunately no. You are not allowed to share your username and password with anyone.
How do I recover my forgotten password?
To recover your password, please click on “Forgot Password” on the home page, in the login area.
Please note that you will be required to provide, and have access to your registered email address in order to recover your password.
How do I recover my forgotten username?
You will need the help of the Customer Service Team to get this done. Please contact us on live chat or by email at [email protected] for assistance.
How do I change my Password?
Log in to your account, go to the “Account Detail” section, click on the “Change Password” and complete the form.
How can I update my Incorrect personal details?
You will need the help of the customer service team to get this done. Please contact them on live chat or email [email protected] for assistance.
How can I make a Deposit with my ATM Card?
1. Go to the "My Account" section at the top right corner and click on "Transactions".
2. Click on “Deposit”.
3. Select your preferred deposit method.
4. Follow the instructions to complete your deposit.
What are the minimum and the maximum amount I can deposit with my ATM Card?
The limits vary across the different deposit methods. Please contact our support through live chat or e-mail at [email protected] for assistance.
What are the minimum and the maximum deposit amount with a debit Card?
The minimum deposit amount is NGN 100.
The maximum deposit amount depends on your service provider.
Can I use my international card?
Only Nigeria debit cards are allowed on our website.
Are there any fees when depositing?
No, there is no fee when depositing with Betanoshops.ng
Where can I view information about my previous transactions?
1. Go to the "My Account" section at the top right corner and click on "transactions".
2. Click on “Deposit” or “Withdrawal” based on what you’ll like to find.
3. Fill out the form and submit your request.
How do I Withdraw winnings from my account?
1. Go to the "My Account" section at the top right corner.
2. Go to "Withdrawal".
3. Select your preferred withdrawal method.
4. Follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.
What is the daily minimum and maximum withdrawal?
The minimum withdrawal for agents is NGN 5,000.
There is no daily maximum withdrawal amount.
How to check withdrawal request status?
1. Click on your username at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Then click on my account, and a page will pop up.
3. On the left side of the pop-up page, click on transactions.
4. Then click on withdrawal. All transactions (deposits and withdrawals) done by you will appear.
How long does a withdrawal request take?
Withdrawal is done maximum within 48 banking hours excluding weekends if your bank account has been verified by Betanoshops.ng
Are there fees when withdrawing?
No, there aren't any fees on withdrawals.
Am I going to pay Betanoshops.ng agents for collecting my winnings?
No, you should not pay Betanoshops.ng agents any fee for collecting your winnings.
How to place a bet in sports?
1. To place a bet, choose a sport type (soccer, cycling, basketball) from the menu on the left of the homepage.
2. Select Champions League or any soccer competition of your choice.
3. Select events, and click on chosen odds, all selections appear on the right side of your homepage.
4. Input stake amount, click on accept odds changes, then click on place.
What is the minimum and maximum stake for a bet in Sports?
The minimum stake is NGN 100 per bet.
There is no strictly defined maximum stake.
How many events can I add to my bet slip?
The maximum number of events you can add to your bet slip is 30.
It is possible to place different kinds of bets: singles, multiples, and system (combined) bets. Multiple bets may be placed by combining different sports; football, tennis, basketball, etc.
What is the maximum Payout?
The maximum payout is NGN 40,000,000.
Can I cancel my bet?
No. You cannot cancel the bet once it’s been placed. Hence, always confirm your bet before you place.
Where can I see my previous Sport Bets?
DESKTOP-Login to your online account. Click on "History" in the right corner of the screen below the bet slip.
MOBILE- Login to your online account. Click on "My Bets" on the left side of the sports bar.
A page pops up. Fill in the relevant "dialogue boxes" according to your request and click find, details of your previous bets will pop up on the screen.
What is a “Void Bet”?
A "Void Bet" is nil or invalid. This occurs when an event is postponed, or when it is not finished.
Once the match has been set as void (with an odd 1.00) the rest of the winning ticket will then be paid out.
The game has finished, why has my bet not been updated?
There is a working time needed to check the official results, update the results and settle the bets once a match is finished.
How long does it take for my bet to be settled?
Betanoshops.ng strives to settle all events as soon as we can. Nevertheless, in order for us to uphold the accuracy of the results we present to you, there may be cases where additional time is taken to seek official confirmation of results.